Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxisys pro licence ended
Maxisys pro licence ended

2035 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2017-11-10 21:45:09

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    simron ou
    2017-11-09 08:14:04
     Hi,

My maxisys pro licence expired and having problem regenerating DPF. For example I tryed to regenerate dpf for hyundai sonata 2.0crdi, it will start regeneration but wont end it, it will cancel it after few minutes. When entering into dpf regenreation mode autel will display´´ you are force regenerating dpf with un licenced device´´ is it because car having trouble or autel will limit my device because of I do not have active licence right now? Is anybody have had same situation? My licennce just expired.
    Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-09 14:27:01 (Reply to:simron ou)

I know it's hard to do, but I think I think I would turn off the WIFI or at least automatic updates on the Tablet before I be no longer able to access Diagnostics at all.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    Dwight

2017-11-09 19:52:43 (Reply to:witsend)

I heard after 5 days of no WiFi, the device will self destruct.  It goes into a nuclear meltdown mode.  First it gets hot, then red hot, until white hot and melts through the earths crust all the way back to China.  Where is cleaned up, re-boxed and sold on ebay as a USA version.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-10 21:06:28 (Reply to:Dwight)

LMAO, not much of a help for the poor guy if he's damned if does and damned if he doesn't disconnect the WIFI. Guess he needs to just find a Prius to Park in front of in traffic and keep re running the Regen test 2 minutes at a time if he can't Roll Coal with that Hyundai Sonata.:-) 

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-11-10 21:45:09 (Reply to:simron ou)

If I had to venture a guess , I think the message seen is being generated by the car because the manufacturers are fighting tooth and nail  and want to keep certain maintenance procedures in house at the dealership level and want to force the aftermarket to purchase a subscription  and or factory tool, or purchase scan tool licensing ,or it vehicle will exit the procedure and possibly record that the procedure was unauthorized so they can have an excuse to avoid warranting a catalytic converter or DPF filter claim under te 8-80 federal emission warranty.
  Total1 Pages